Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 1: The Begining

The first few entries of this journal will be a little vague. I decided to start this journal after realizing how exciting and amazing my island is. Here's my story...

I arrived on the island. Because of recent survival training, I knew how to craft a few things: workbench, sticks, pick-ax, shovel, and torches. I promptly started punching some trees to get wood. I found a nice little spot at the foot of a mountain and dug into it. I figured out how to create a door and sealed myself in, making sure to keep the place well lit. I put a workbench in my new home and promptly learned how to create a chest to store my things. Immediately after that, I accidentally discovered how to create a large chest :) I made a forge, but have no idea how to use it. Once night fell, I started to dig. I get a little lost sometimes, but I always make a nice trail with my torches and I can backtrack my way home.

1 comment:

  1. A forge and a chest? Golly. I can just barely make a torch.
    Soon I will learn your secret alkmical ways!

    ReplyDelete